Thursday 19 April 2012

Daniel Gillies Says 'He Has Not Entirely Left The Vampire Diaries'



While at NBCUniversal Summer Press Day 2012 yesterday, The Vampire Diaries actor Daniel Gillies hinted that he’s not completely done with The Vampire Diaries even though his character Elijah Mikaelson had left town at the end of “All My Children” and he is also starring in the new NBC medical drama Saving Hope debuting on June 7.

“I have not entirely left The Vampire Diaries,” says Gillies. “Fortunately we film at different times during the year. I’m deeply indebted to what The Vampire Diaries has given me, but this show (Saving Hope) takes precedence. I love TVD executive producers Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson. I’d do anything for them in a instance. I can’t speak about anything further on the show, or I probably will be fired.”

No comments:

Post a Comment